Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello World

This is my first true experience with blogging. As I was trying, very unsuccessfully, to take a nap today I kept thinking about a blog and what I would call it. Well my niece always say Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease to me when we are leaving and I was thinking about that, but that chicken grease is probably not really good for you... Then started thinking well what kind of grease IS good for you and elbow grease popped in my head. My momma and grandma were always saying use your elbow grease, or a little elbow grease won't hurt you, or something to that effect. So peace, love, and elbow grease started going through my head; but I though love, peace, and elbow grease sounded better and that is how I came to call the blog that if anyone cared :).
Also this post tells you why I have a hard time sleeping, my mind likes to go on these trips of thinking about any and every thing. Maybe starting this blog and adding to it as I think og things will help to empty my mind so I can sleep... or it will just empty it so I can refill it, oh well I guess either would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment